2013 m. rugsėjo 20 d., penktadienis

I am almost done!

I am so busy!!! And very very tired. But next week I will have some tattoos (This weekend too) and less lectures and no deadlines. But this weeks was so terrible, I kind of hated it. Today is the last report and I am done with this week's work, except weekend tattoos, but it's like a cake for me now. I feel so tired and unhappy because of the rain, cold weather and today's lectures. They are boring, very difficult and I will have to present this lecture for which I had to work for about a half of week.
Anyway, soon, the next week I am gonna start more blogging, more pictures, more tattoos and fun :) At least I hope so.... Don't forget me.

This is my last drawing I did. One night I realised these studies cannot change me, I will still be an artist. But then this happened :D I think I should draw more.... 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą