2013 m. rugsėjo 11 d., trečiadienis

Oh Gosh, it really has been a while I posted anything. I had so many things to deal with, that's why I was a little bit lazy. This master's degree is quite a toughy but I am doing great. We will see though how it will end :) I will post here some pics and explane maybe my few past days through the:



as you can see I have like a half of hair left :D




So we went to this little town with a gothic church in a middle of it, because my sister had some business there, so we decided to take some shots. The place is amazing, this town has two awesome parks and we visited one of them. Well, it's been a long time we thought about the shoot there, but this time it wasn't so great, so we decided we will get back. We weren't ready, we both felt awful and the lightening was more than awful.


This is how tired I looke without make-up and during the studies :D


So, today we met with some course mates in a library for a meeting. I took some managment books, but I could not resist and took the one about philosophy. I am so thrilled to read it.



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą