2013 m. rugsėjo 21 d., šeštadienis

Negativity

Today was harsh on me. I am not a big TV fan, because when I get a chance to watch it I immediatly become sad and horrified by people who live around me.. Today I had a "pleasure" to hear a story about a raped 17 years old girl who was burned alive in a back of the car, with the whole car. And, this is not the end of the story, she seeked help, called the emergency number, but they could not locate where she was calling from, because, according to the police, she did not have a SIM card in the phone. This is illogic, because, first of all, none of the criminals would be so stupid to take only the SIM card out and give the cellphone back to the victim, also she sent a message to her friend (How could this happen without the SIM card?). Are you kidding me? This made me so sad and I want to treat those criminals so bad, I would want to burn them and also cut off their balls. Enough with the bad news.
Some days like this, though, I wish I wasn't living on this planet.
Today I got tired during the tattoo session, I tattooed my new guy-friend and he is all coverd with my tattoos, so I did not take a normal picture, because we are meeting again next week. I got so tired actually listening to all this crap and bullshit today. This day was quite pointless. And also I need a new laptop, but I don't have money yet. And I think I won't for a long time....


This is how our society looks like. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą