2013 m. rugsėjo 18 d., trečiadienis

COOOOLD

These days.... I feel so tired and shit. It became cold outside, most of the time it's raining. I even bought ears warmer (?) (wtf?). I mean I have very weak ears and I could not struggle more. Today I bought it and I don't give a shit if it is too early to wear it, I will... even if people will look at me like I am an idiot.
So, I've been very very very busy. I remember myself being so busy one year ago, when I attended university and sewing classes. It's been tough and I haven't been sitting today too. I am so happy being there now, even if our home is a fucking mess and it does not feel cosy.

Today I let myself to rest for about an hout before the lectures and I started, also finished this book in a book store. I liked it, but it's too expensive for that little information. It's more visual....

These are my warmers I bought today. I feel awkward already wearing it at the start of the autumn. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą