2013 m. rugsėjo 28 d., šeštadienis

I am boring, it's so depressing

Oh my Lord, I need some free time. Today was nice though, we celebrated my mother's in law birthday, I did a tattoo for a very important client (and remade one). But I have no photos, I did not have time for this. Also, my mother is in hospital and you like have to be in two places at once. She felt really bad two days ago, so she was taken to the hospital. It feels like crap, when your own mother is in such a pain. But I Feel like I grew a thicker skin during time.
Anyways, I ate some delicious dishes at last, I felt awesome after such a long time almost without food or eating crappy shit. I feel so sad, that I actually took no photos of anything. And that I am so boring, I don't have much to tell, because everything I do is working and doing business. I also am trying to help my mother in law and I have to write an essay for her. I am so silly... haha.

These are two pics I posted recently on IG:

I always wanted to show this pic I've got in my album, I found it long time ago at my grandmmas. It looks like a person's soal is trying to escape from the body.

And this is me and my little sister. I remember myself as a kid and that I thought I look so pretty in this picture :) and of course, my sis looks like a doll here.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą