2013 m. rugsėjo 7 d., šeštadienis

Weekend

These new studies start to piss me off. I will be so happy to end them either way. Even during my free time (weekends) I have to worry about shit.
I have been tattooing today, it's been a while (since I was sick, I could not tattoo) and my hand was shaking a little bit, I thought it will turn out to be a shitty tattoo, but it wasn't so bad. I sometimes really believe that it is gonna be shitty after all :D ok, enough with the jokes. I am not sure what to do next, I have so many options, but I don't like none of them, even some kind of celebration is in the town, I was invited, but I wasn't in the mood to show my face off in public. I'd rather go to the forest. Maybe...

Today my mother actually bought me these shoes. I mean she was sure I will like them and yes, somehow I do. Even though I know they will be ruined soon ;)

Last night I went through old my stuff and I passed through so many my old cool drawings. I realised I wasn't as bad as I thought I was at the time. And I found this skull, which I placed on my sketchbook. Now it looks cool ;)

I did this tattoo on my ex classmate. 


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą