2013 m. rugsėjo 3 d., antradienis

Blaaah

Just a quick update for my dear readers. This day was contravercial and quite exhausting, I felt my brain lazy waking up today, even it was a really first day of my lectures. Only one thing consoled me, that there are quite a few artists and none of my new course mates are actually related to business at all. Where are philologists, a dancer, engineers and what not. So, maybe I won't be able to finish this particular master's degree, but at least I'll try. This is just a first day and I am already pesimistic. Blah. I was sitting during the lecture and I though I'd rather study phylosophy (I love it) or any kind of art. But life is life, I kinda didn't have much choices and if I will graduate, I will feel like I did something huge. If not, I decided I'll go away from Lithuania and start living my life for fuck's sake :D

I am not a fan of pop music, neither a fan of Adele, but somehow today I remembered this song of hers, I used to like it and I still do.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą