2013 m. rugsėjo 1 d., sekmadienis

Blue Velvet

I've been posptoning to watch "Blue velvet" for a whole year at the moment. Today I figured that it's my last free day ever :D so I should waste it haha and I actually got this movie. You know where are some movies you have in your list and you don't want to watch, like "Pulp Fiction". But "Blue velvet" disappointed me somehow, maybe I was too busy cleaning my nales and drawing, but they should've keep me interested. The movie is old, acting is poor and the plot is not my favourite. So, all the "Blue velvet" fans, I am sorry, I did not like it and I don't want to watch it ever again. Thanks God I did it at leats I know it wasn't good as I expected. On the other hand I know that movies like "Pulp fiction" and "matrica" are amazing, but I cannot pull myself together for 3  or more hours of this serious business.
Yesterday we watched a movie "Elegy", there is Penelope Cruz in it and I am fascinated by her beauty and curves, also by her acting of course. Well, I kinda liked it, but it could be better. At some point I found myself yawning a little bit, even though it was interesting, something was missing. But It wasn't bad :)

P.S. Today was a first day within 6 days I got out. I felt so alive, but I still feel a little bit sick, so I could not spend lots of time out. Tomorrow I have an important day and some serious business to do.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą