2013 m. rugsėjo 23 d., pirmadienis

Hey you, guys. It's been a while, wasn't it?
The good thing actually this weeks was that I have few free days from university and I already feel free. I shouldn't though, because I have few big represantations to make. But whatever, instead today I was tattooing, eating pizza and shopping with my sister for gifts. We also visited H and M shop, which opened the previous weekend. At last, we've been waiting for something special and simple as H and M is. It feels awesome to find there things you have been looking for. But I think that too many people are gonna be shopping there already, so... Clones.
Anyway, I am glad I am writing again and being here...



This is not a H and M collection, this is a shop you probably don't even know, but I love this dress. Even it's too expensive and I wouldn't wear it often, so I did not buy it...

This is the tattoo I did yesterday. This is how actually you say "thank you" to your mom...

Folks in our crappy apartment























Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą