2013 m. rugsėjo 12 d., ketvirtadienis

Mixed up post

Ok, I am trying to get back on track, but I don't have much of the time recently. I will try to mix things together, so don't be mad on me. First of all I will love to share that we actually at last bought a waffle maker. That was a big decision for us, because we don't buy almost any housewares, we are one of those :D and we did it, we had some delicious waffles.

Niom niom niom

I also recently rediscovered one of the best TV shows I have ever seen. I started watching it like half year ago and I suddenly stopped. Now I am on again. It is called "Shameless" and I really like it the way it portrays "white trash" life and how sometimes it feels impossible to break through. (My English is so bad!!!)



Oh, and tomorrow I actually will see Dalai Lama for the first time in my life!!! :)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą