2013 m. rugsėjo 2 d., pirmadienis

Storm outside

The whole week when I could not actually go out it was sunny and very hot, I almost felt like a damn prisoner. I was so happy when I thought that today I will go out, I wanted to put on high heels and my lovely new black thin coat or even a skirt maybe, but apparently, I woke up and there was a mess outside. Like it actually started raining with some kind of ice or whatever. Today is basically a start of new studying year in Lithuania and I thought I'll go to meet my new course mates and professors, but I found a timetable (at last) on the university's official page, so I decided I won't go. This weather freaks me out and I am lucky I can stay at home, because I thought I will have to go there in order to find out what our new lecturers are and when they start. They actually freaked me out a little bit, all of them are in the evening, are they nuts? It's good it's not far away from my home, but on the other hand it's safer to take a bus, even though in my case it's more than dumb. So, anyway, I did put on make-up anyway today.
Yesterday we actually had an amazing super together and an amazing bath with a few glasses of wine. Then the movie.



I wore no make-up for a whole week. whoa


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą