2013 m. rugsėjo 29 d., sekmadienis

Sociopath

This is starting to become a freak show to me. My recent clients are mostly jerks, who think I have plenty of time and I am available at any time, at any day and at any week. Also, they think they can reschedule their appontments any time they want, even if you have planned everything. If I had plenty of money, I would tell those people to fuck off, but when you don't have any, you have to think before you say it... I wish tough, I had money...
Also, this is becomming too cold to live. I don't remember a year, when autumn started so early. But shit happens. I have to calm down, if not, I will become a sociopath.

Last night I remade this tattoo for a fella. It was an old uneven, faded cross, so I did some imaginary rays (?) and made it black, also put some red color and wrote those words. Well, he insisted that the words would be like this. I didn't like the bottom one a lot.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą