2014 m. gegužės 30 d., penktadienis

Highest stress level

I got 8.1 wondows. I had 8, but I got 8.1 for free, since I just recently bought my computer. And now it's slow. I am so hoping that it's permanent until It will restart itself or update something. However I cannot stand slow computers.
Yesterday I passed my first exam. I got a higher grade than I expected. But to say the truth I did not even think I will pass it. One more very difficult exam is waiting for me on Tuesday. Wish me luck.
But yesterday I've reached the highest stress level I have ever reached in my entire life. I have so much job. so many responsibilities that I almost burst into the tears, when I got back from Uni.


It was a pure pleasure to tattoo this girl. I did a cover up on her old spider tattoo, however I wish I had my camera with me. Because even her cellphone took better pics than mine, but I did not want to be nagging and didn't ask for the pictures from her.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą