2014 m. gegužės 23 d., penktadienis

Hello again

I survived last lectures omg omg. However I still have so many things to do, including my exams. Even though today I got little bit excited about travelling to USA.
Today I got back to my hometown to continue tattooing. yesterday I was tattooing too. Although I cannot show you the results yet, I tattooed my friend and it was quite a big piece and his leg got a little bit swollen, so we decided (again) to take pictures later, when it's healed. But it looks nice. Also today did two more not too big tattoos. But I guess you got fed up with these things.
I think I will go out, because it's 30 C degrees outside. And I am alone again. Should study though...
P.S. I got a little job offer in the summer for one month after I get back from USA. I am tempted to take it, however I am not sure where I am gonna be at that moment in my life. Also If I am getting back from USA I really wanted to visit at least one festival... Ugh. not sure what to do.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą