2014 m. gegužės 25 d., sekmadienis

My rad weekend

What a nice weekend I had. First of all yesterday it was hot like in hell. I kind of liked it, however at some point it was too hot. I did 4 tattoos yesterday and I was sweating like a pig. Today I did one more tattoo...
So after the tattoos yesterday my little sister and her bf took us out and we had a blast in a forest. We took some beer, salty nuts and just enjoyed the hot weather. Today after tattoo my boyfriend took me to the sea to tan a little bit, so we spent there time with my mother in law. She is so great.

The tattoo we did in two sittings. 



Two pretty boys


It was my first time sitting in the front and watching him drive. I felt somehow very proud

And I did a little photoshoot on Friday night



And a little bit of sneaks peaks 






Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą