2014 m. gegužės 9 d., penktadienis

Spring kicked in

The spring really kicked in. The rain was falling down all day long only with some breaks. However I was walking a lot and the rain did not even bother me.
Today I came back to my home town to visit my parents and also to get my rucksack back from fixing + my golden chain. I only got my bag, because somehow they could just not do a single little thing as they told me that they will do this week. And I still could not wear my new golden necklace, and to show you it. I got so very sad. Because this little piece of jewelry really mean something to me.
I also brought my dress for fixing too. But I spent my time nicely with my mother in law and her friend (who is gonna fix that dress for me). I realized I avoid talking to my mother in law, I think that I act and talk stupid. But today was great, we bonded a little bit....
I am so boring.



Walking in the forest alone felt incredible 

If only this city would not be that boring. I wish I wanted to live here, it's very beautiful and peaceful. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą