2014 m. gegužės 13 d., antradienis

I was not ready for this test

This day was strange. I was saved by grace and I guess my grade will land from heaven. Although this semester is the hardest one in my life. I was even more happy when I had to pass high school exams, which really counted in my life haha. And now it is so hard and difficult I cannot say... I am so looking forward to the end of this semester, omg. I don't know what people actually do at their free time anymore.

After the awful test I had to treat myself by something. Even though I try to cut milk products out of my life, sometimes it's worth it. Also because there is nothing more to eat for me, like no more snacks and shit.

I wasn't ready for this test. But my hand looked pretty relaxed :D

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą