2014 m. gegužės 20 d., antradienis

OFF

Yesterday I did this huge thing - I bought shoes for two weddings coming this summer. My feet are quite huge, therefore it's very difficult to buy high heels for me. Not because of the size (which is strange), but my second finger is bigger than the first one, that is why I cannot wear heels with closed fronts. That is why I exactly searched for something with opened ones. And the color had to be right.

They look a little bit pink, but that's mostly the filter. They are so comfortable though, I wanted that sort of shoes. Because I will have to take care of my sister when she's gonna get married. 

And today is my last day attending lectures this semester. I could not feel more tired and happy at the same time. Only the exams are still feeling like a huge weight. But I will survive hopefully. I want to draw, to paint and read :(




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą