2014 m. gegužės 29 d., ketvirtadienis

EM Contour and Highlighting Stick

I almost never talk or write about any beauty products. In my opinion it is quite boring, also there are so many girls on the internet writing and talking about it. But today I'll make an exeption.
I am a little bit confused how could I contoure my face properly. I totally love the idea of making your cheek bones to stand out and maybe making some highlights and stuff. But I am so not familiar with this process. So I started a little research (since I will have to attend few weddings this year and I need to look liek a woman). And I got a little bit dissapointed. I found a contoure and highlight stick, which I would love to get, but it is rather exepnsive and also I cannot find anywhere to buy it. There is this girl who makes tutorials apparently and she made this stick with her brand. Anyways, I found that mac has something similar, but it's not the same, I also guess it's expensive too and I cannot find where could I buy it online + if I would find it, would it come on time? Because less than a month left until USA. Maybe I should search for something like that in USA though... hm. Also has someone of you any tips how to conture your face (properly) without a stick? And maybe no bronzers, they look terrible. Or maybe not...

A perfect solution 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą