2014 m. gegužės 3 d., šeštadienis

Tattoo weekend

Hey, peeps. I've been soooo busy today. I have been tattooing all day long and I think I deserved some rest. However I still have so much work to do.
For few days now it became so cold here in Lithuania and I instantly got so sad because of it. I was so dreaming about a long walk around a town. But I am glad I came here for mother's day. I got to do so much business. I got my necklace I told you on the previous post, with amazing words engraved on it. But I am not gonna show you it until I will get my golden chain back from fixing. Ugh, why I have to wait for this pleasure?
But About tattoos on this post. I am starting to feel more confident about them, however I have so much to learn still. I did 5 of them today, I was like on fire. And the time of doing is shorter too. Glad about it.




I did two of these. One for Boy (K), another one for his girl (Q).

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą