2014 m. gegužės 10 d., šeštadienis

Rob Greenfield

It hasn't been the best time in my life these few weeks. I have a lot of work to be done. But I am always from time to time thinking about leaving it all behind. It always fascinates me how less a human being really needs. If only I could leave my studies behind (I can't, because I would have to pay if I did it) and just travel around the world. With no possessions, no debts (I have none of them at the moment, but if I would leave my studies, I would haha).
That is why I am always fond on people, who travel with no money and live on the streets just to show us we don't need it all.
Today I found this man Rob Greenfield, he traveled a lot, he owns almost nothing and just lives his life eating natural vegetables, living in the moment and free.

I especially loved this article. I think that sex is a natural thing and a natural topic too. I totally agree with everything he wrote on it. I also don't want to have any kids of my own in the future, only maybe I'll adopt, when I'll be way older. Anyways, I totally support the guy. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą