2014 m. gegužės 16 d., penktadienis

Long day

Today was a very busy day and it rather gave me a headache. Not because I did not like it, just because I was so busy and I met so many new and old people I could not count, and heard so many news haha.
The best news of today is that my boyfriend passed his driving exam today and in a week or to he will have driving licence, at last. We kind of waited for this for 4 years almost now. We did not have enough courage to start this again and now I could not be more proud. He even passed in one try. Nice :)


Also, yesterday we went to see my brother's in law new "Home cinema" (?), not sure how it is called. There we met my other sister and hr bf, ate some fancy cheese and got ourselves some beer. Watched a movie and tried this system out. 


In fact I spent even more time with these two ladies. We went to pick the dresses for their weddings. Of course, my little sister is getting married sooner, therefore we concentrated on her. So my sis invited one more lady friend and we spent some great time together. Although I got so tired, I did not know that was so exhausting.



I git back quite late in the evening and I had my two tattoos waiting for me. What a long day. And tomorrow is gonna be another long day too.



Goodnight, moon babies :* 






Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą