2012 m. liepos 2 d., pirmadienis

Heavy summer

I was sick a lot lately. And I am not very satisfied about this summer, cos those three days I am sick again. I am studying more though, which I am happy about. I wish I would have some energy to study more and more. Today I visited library and brought home a lot of books. Now I feel very happy. Also, I set an easel in my room at last and I started drawing on it. It's way more comfortable.
The good news (not firmly) are that my sister mybe is going with me to the festival this weekend. Well, she has a car and I have to take a tent, which is way too heavy to be carried to the buss station. It's a pity again, the tent is not mine. And the sleepbags too :D
Well, there are a lot of things going on in my life now and I will be happy, when it will work out at last. Maybe I'll tell you something of this if it will get better.
I wanna share with you this song, which lifted my spirit up today.


In a sum this summer is quite heavy to me. But I am very happy that I have a possibilty to sort things out and to expand my horizon a little bit. And I hope I'll be a better student this year. I have to continue drawing and start painting.
Sorry for such personal post.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą