2012 m. liepos 9 d., pirmadienis

Hello

I missed you so much. I haven't been on the computer for 3 days. And I hope, when my fiance got back, I will spend here less of time. Because It won't be necessary to chat with him using computer amymore.
Those days were quite great. But I will better show some photos. Just to illustrate a little bit my days.

First of all I am very happy I got a little packge of gifts from my fiance. A chainlet on the leg, which I really wanted to find, but couldn't anywhere. lots of bracelets, earrings and the best thing in the wrold:

Chanel perfume. I was so happy, you couldn't imagine.

He always sweetens me with good quallity gifts

We also, at last, had a possibility to enjoy the water and it was just great.

Because there went everyone and I really liked it


Yesterday my cousin visited us with his new baby. It will be the baptism of this baby on this weekend. I will be a photographer again.



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą