2012 m. liepos 4 d., trečiadienis

Announcement

A really bad thing happened yesterday in our family. I am just announcing that there will be less of blogging and no festival this weekend, because I can't concentrate now, when this tragedy happened. 
Also, the company my bf was working for kinda crashed. So many bad news. He was waiting this week for the another job offer, but after the tragedy occured I persuaded him to go back to Lithuania quickly. I just can thank God that my family is healthy, safe and together. 
I know these days will be the past soon, so I am gonna start blogging simple things, not related very much to my life. And the pain is less or more gone, just need to fix everything around. Also, I am very happy I will see my Fiance this week. It's been a long time we haven't met. Wish me luck <3


P.S. I hope you will still keep reading my blog, if not, well good luck for you then. I think I'll blog just a little less. Not that I am leaving this place. This blog is too lovely for me <3


Have a nice weekend. 

2 komentarai: