2013 m. kovo 14 d., ketvirtadienis

Surgery

I got back this evening very tired, but happy too. I spent almost a whole day at hospital or buying fruits and yogurts. But I have never seen my boyfriend so brave indeed. It is the first time I saw him after the operation, he had some in the past, but we weren't together.
 At first in the waiting room I was a little bit nervious, I saw a nurses transoprting one fully grown up man from surgery room with the same nose issue, he was almost about to fall asleep, but this is not good, when you are after the narcosis, because a person could forget how to breathe. And this person apparently did and went all blue. Scary moments, poor man had a nurse sitting and observing him. And then after an hour and a half of waiting my man came out, I was nervious and seeing him like that was rather interesting than scary. I hide my emotions very deep, but apparently that was not as scary as I imagined. And he kept hiself awake. Well, I was there to help him and please him, but he really understood that he cannot fall asleep. I was a little bit afraid that he will stop breathing and kept shaking him, but he was braver than any man I've seen in this block of patients. And he looks very pretty with all those tubes and tampons in his nose. I could not go through that sort of surgery, because of the lack of oxygen. It seems the person, who had this surgery, has to stay calm and just breathe with no talking, no drinking or eating.
Anyway, I've seen a lot today and I am very proud of my boyfriend, he was one of the youngest patients, but very very patient and wasn't complaining at all. Also, he has no troubles with sleeping without his nose, because he did it anyway, before the surgery :D
I had to talk to someone about this, but all the people are too busy....

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą