2013 m. kovo 17 d., sekmadienis

Too personal...

Recently I've been very down and I can see all the numbers reduced of the blog readers. Even though I've been quite busy those few days, I feel lonely and lost. I keep eating dishes in very strange places like hospital and my sisters' homes. I am feeling like I am really alone alone in this world and I don't even want to try for myself and coock anything. I've lost some vital pounds. I call them vital, because I have a number which can't get higher or lower, after this happens I start feeling unwell. I remember myself, when I lost a lot of pounds during my desease, I felt like a reaper and very fragile, very weak and thin. That's why I don't want to go up or down. Ok, it's too personal!!
I need to work on my final paintings and I don't know, concentrate maybe.... Eating chocolate today, the best thing which happened in a few days.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą