2013 m. kovo 29 d., penktadienis

Money problems?


Hello, darlings. I know I should deal with this mess going around in my life, so that's why I am not gonna weight you with those problems. I have one main thing to say, I am so very disappointed about one tattoo supply web shop and their delivery system. It takes almost a whole month now for my tattoo machine and some needles to come, even though I payed for  a quick deliver and payed extra money. So, this situation is holding me back from earning money at the moment and I am a little bit short on money. But the worst thing is that I left a guy with a half of the tattoo done (big one) and there is a line forming with tattoo requests. I guess I will survive...
How are you gonna spend yout Easter? I dislike Easter a little bit as you know. But I think I will spend it quite nicely this year. Since my family is not a big fan of this holiday either, me and my bf promissed we're gonna have a nice dinner with his huge family in his aunt's big house. They're quite rich and spending time with people, who knows what prada and chanel is and values good clothes and expensive food is what I need at the moment. Because, as I said, I am short on money. I feel shallow at the moment. But yes I like luxury, this is who I am.

I really like this song today.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą