2013 m. kovo 27 d., trečiadienis

Book maniac

No make-up is good for me today, not trying to impress anyone, just to enjoy the longest hair I might ever had.


I think I might trim my hair a little bit, bit though.... I don't have scissors for that since I am not living with my hairdresser sister.
Yesterday I brought another pile of books. I started reading Dostojevski, a book about design, art managment, the history of movies, costume design and world's interesting history. I am a book maniac recently. I've decided since my new tattoo machine is not coming and I am not working on my bachelor disertation and not working at all, I should consume my time properly, because time has a huge value, so thats why I am reading tones of amazing books and even more tones are waiting for me....

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą