2013 m. kovo 13 d., trečiadienis

waiting waiting waiting

I think my dream is very near to come true. Be patient, Vestina... I got all the info and maybe it won't cost as much as I thought, but I still haven't got a whole sum, even if it would cost cheaper.
Today I got exhausted... from my very core. We've spent 5 hours in the hospital WAITING. And another exhausting day is tomorrow, when my bf won't be able to breathe and his nose will be all bleedy and scary and again waiting waiting waiting.
Also, I forgot to tell you that at last I ordered new tattoo machine. Again, I am waiting for it to come. It seems that whole life is about waiting. But the machine is made from damascus steel. It is not from those super duper professional ones, but it is for a professional beginner. Also, I got only one, another one, which I will buy in the future, will be a totally professional one, I believe so.

Oh, baby come to me as soon as possible. We have some work to do.

2 komentarai:

  1. o kodel neperki pas "lithuanian irons"? ar brangu pas juos?

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Iš tikrųjų tai išeina apie 200 lt brangiau apytiksliai :)

      Panaikinti