2013 m. kovo 6 d., trečiadienis

Yesterday was busy and nice: braces coming off, meeting my younger sister and her mother in law :D, spending some time in a mall and pizza. I can eat, this is nice.
Now, when I finally have my braces off, I have to continue on my other plan, the little problem is that I have only the half of the sum I will be needing.

This is the very first photo of me without the braces. But I still have to wear a special setting on my teeth.
Also, there is a little kick up and maybe a tattoo tonight. I already drew a design, but I have to fix the wolf's head.

This is my sister;s face. I made this design, which does not look on paper good, for my brother in law. I included feathers and wolf, because some time ago he wanted those tattoos. Now I mixed everything together. But the head musy be fixed. because it looks straight and sister's head is on the other side.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą