2013 m. kovo 22 d., penktadienis

Short notice

I know I am pissing someone off with those stupid posts or with not posting here, but I have to say, I survived this day, it was exhausting. I had 4 clients today, they all were annoying, did not make appointments with me, I drew every single fucking piece with my bear hands and I had to finish one more design in the evening. Only one good thing happened, my university gave me money. I did not expect it to be possible :)
Tomorrow, or more today, it is my boyfriend's birthday and I have a big tattoo too. I wish it was only his birthday and I hadn't work with those ugly tattoo machines, which aren't working.... and I think I won't be able to make ittomorrow. But I think I'll take a camera to a little birthday dinner. Maybe some photos at last?


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą