2013 m. kovo 25 d., pirmadienis

Some inspiration

I thought that my windbags are getting a little bit too crazy and too boring. So, I would love to introduce you to my recent inspirations from my tumblr blog, which you can visit here




I would love to have this coat, a lot. 



Recently thinking of getting the tattoo on the same placement. But I will change my mind and I won't get it anyway...

I have same pants in black. Maybe I would love to have these in the same color as in the picture above too.






My inspiration recently consists of baroque style, black/ red/ beige colors, details, vivid flowers, amazing style, sophistication and luuxury. All the baroque architecture inspires me to think of crazyest outfits and art pieces. Thoses churches or castles.... they look amazing and inspiring. I knew one day I will fall in love with baroque style. That's why Dolce and Gabana and Alexander Mcqueen are very wanted designers for me.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą