2013 m. kovo 24 d., sekmadienis

Bad days

Yesterday wasn't the best day, today isn't the best day either... My both tattoo machines failed yesterday, I managed to finish the half of the piece, whih took me 3 hours in terrible conditions.I was late for the birthday and I felt in a trap. But after few men checked my machines, we realised this is not possible and we postponed the tattoo till the next Friday (?)...

But I still did not miss the birthday...

Also yesterday I kinda went shopping for some cosmetics, I do not buy almost anything, so I decided I should. I was willing to buy a lipstick, but at last I found a lip pencil, I really liked it, but in the evening I noticed that it was broken. Basically, you can use it only for one time. Also, I bought a nail polish, which looked like a skin color, which apparently was not. Unlucky shopping. And today my bf got sick.
But my mothet in law saw that I was sad about the lipstick pencil (?), so she gave me a Dior lipstick. Nice.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą