2013 m. kovo 8 d., penktadienis

Feminism

Today I did a really nice small tattoo, but my camera wasn't charged so I have no pictures yet and maybe I won't. One thing is that since I was 15 years old I remember myself fighting for equal rights between women and men. People used to call me feminist, I did not like anyone to frame me and call me anything like that. Also, I was misguided that feminists hate men, I don't hate men. And again I started being interested in this women movement this year, a lot of things insulted me, I wasn't happy at all. That's why I was scared to take a book about feminism and start reading about things, which insult me. But today I finally did it. I am proud of myself, that I am not scared so much as I was before. And If I would say that some of chapters did not insult me, I would be lieing. For an instance some things in the past, knowing that women could not even speak in public, that they were actually slaves and even black people got their rights sooner when women did. I can see some shit still going on in some countries. People just don't talk about that. Also, I was overwhelmed with new information, the things I was actually neglecting that I would not get hurt. But now I know I will be stronger and won't let people to command me what I have to do in my life. In our country there is one stupid thing among our parents (this kind of age), they keep asking you, when you will get married and have children. That insults me so much, I just try to respect those people and their narrow minds. Like you won't be happy without fucking children, even if you don't want them. Anyway, this toppic is  unfailing. But thanks to this book now I know why people still keep hoping that women will have children and live in those terrible conditions. One thing also helped me recently, quite funny one, I watched a lot of "Sex and the city". Women there are free to choose, also in love with their lives and I've seen so many ruined lives, when women decide they will have babies and husbands. It seems living as an individual is the best choice to me right now and I won't let anyone to tell me the opposite.
P.S. I am so sorry for my mistakes, but my keyboard is only half alive. I have to get a new one as soon as possiblle.

Here it is, my rescue of today. Or maybe of all my life? I don't like that it's pink though, I am not a huge fan of pink and I would prefer it to be black :D Also, the writer is actually male. I am so proud that some men are so into feminism. That shows that there are some clever men around. Because the most huge opponents of feminism are women, who live their simple lives and they know that they ruined them...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą