2013 m. kovo 20 d., trečiadienis

Alexander Mcqueen

Yesterday we've spent an evening watching a documentary about Alexander Mcqueen. It was so inspiring and uplifting. It's been few years now maybe I found Mcqueen and his creations, but yesterday I got some new information. I knew he was extravagant, but I did not know his fashion shows was like art performances and all touching some kind of subject, which remain like a global secret. Like slavery, rape etc.
I really appreciate and admire Mcqueen's point of view and his fashion. He did a lot during his life and he ended it in a very interesting way. For some maybe it's cliche, because he commited suicide, but for me this looks like the way to show the world, that money and fame is not all that we can achieve during our lives. It appears that lots of famous and respectable people showed us these things with their lives, but we never take it for real.
Anyway, Alexander Mcqueen, like a Coco Chanel, was one more fashion genius, whose life ended quite soon indeed.

This is one of my favourite fashion shows, which took a place in some kind of mansion.


His famous Clutch bags

Ad hiself. I know that he had a tattoo with a Shakespear's words on his upper arm, I gues this skull is involved in this....

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą