2013 m. kovo 28 d., ketvirtadienis

What usually stays unsaid

Recently I've got this strange feeling that there is nothing more to learn from my parents and the two cities I've been living in for all my life. I know it's time for me to get up and change my current situation, at least when I will graduate from University this year. But my boyfriend still got two years left to study, I cannot be that selfish. I used to be selfish all my life, that's why I would not be a good mother and I don't want to become one too anyway.
Also, even when my bf will graduate, I am not sure where I want to live. We've been thinking about USA for a quite while now. He has some relatives there, we would have somewhere to stay for a while. But now this green card, tricky and long game. And I really love Europe, it's just there are only the few countries I would like to be living in and those are the ones, which does not accept foreign people. In my opinion there is one almost perfect country it is Australia. But it is so far away.

And today's qoute would be:


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą