2013 m. kovo 15 d., penktadienis

Krysten ritter

Recently I've been watching a TV show "Don't trust the B....". At first I did not get it, but after few episods, like always, I got into it. And when I finished wattching all two little seasons I saw that it was canceled. What the heck? Especially that all the feedbacks were great and why would you cancel a good TV show anyway?
But, my post is not about that, I was fascinated by the charm and beauty of this actress Krystenn Ritter, she was one of the best and main there. Very beautiful human being indeed.
Take a look by yourselves. She makes me wanna dye my hair black again :D

I don't know anything about her yet, but I really appreciate her looks. Her style is amazing too, she reminds me of French woman. 



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą