2013 m. kovo 12 d., antradienis

It's getting better

I would say that everything is getting better even my teeth. The university is gonna compensate our final works maybe even the whole sum I spent on canvases yet, I don't care about the colors too much, because I am planning to use bad ones at the beginning and after all I will apply oil colors.
Tomorrow my boyfriend will go to th hospital, there he will spend a night and after this night his nose will be operaated, because it is broken for more then a decade and he has some difficulties with breathing and ears. I like this part, where he will get his nose straightened the most :D I always found it a little bit unattractive. I don't care about the big, or curved nose, but when it's broken it look very asymmetric. Even though this operation is not about straight nose, just about his health and abillity to exercise without any difficulties again. Also, the hospital covers a total operation, we will only need to pay for some special treatments. Which is nice.
I was willing to show you my outfit of today so much, but I could not get a camera and my cellphone takes awful pictures with a flash...

The best thing in the spring is that you finally get so many compliments, maybe it's because I am without braces, but it's so damn awesome. Also very good feeling wearing light coat, my new bag and new shoes. I do still have to cover my head though, because my ears are too sensitive even for the smallest wind.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą