2012 m. vasario 29 d., trečiadienis

Spring

I can feel it in the air. The spring is almost here. Today the sun is shining and no wind is blowing. I feel so happy. But still feeling so empty inside. I just keep searching for the inspiration all the time, so I wanted to see the sea today. I really liked it. And it inspired me for some mintues, until I got back home.
As you know, spring is  the seasson when girls want to dress nicer and they want to wear shorter dresses, thinner jackets and tights, higher heels. I am not the exeption. I found two dresses I've been searching for a half an year.

Black one would look amazing and it is quite cheap. And even cheaper than the second one.

But I also like this one. Of course, the color could be beige (I adore beige) and it's short, you can wear it in the summer also, when it's a big heat outside. But it's more expencive and you cannot wear it for an instance in the cold spring. 

Or the red one? Hm

Well, I have to choose only one of them. Because I've decided yeterday to start saving money.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą