2012 m. vasario 5 d., sekmadienis

I am a hosewife

Since I am back to our crappy appartment and drinking ugly coffee, I consodered I should write something here.  Life is so boring in winter. All day long you stay at home. You don't get any invitations from your friends. Also, one of my friends moved to Alaska. Which is very sad.
It's enormous coldness outside and I feel tired. We started studying a lot and I don't know if I want to work.
Today I found a really nice linen fabric which I will embroider and make a bag. looking forward to embroider something. My mother in law is knitting such beautiful clothes, socks. She said she could teach me, but I don't know if I am very able to do this. I have very weak nerves. But I want to knit a dress so much.

My baked bread. People liked it so much. I feel happy

I am a damn hosewife. My linen fabric

An accidence we saw this week. I like taking strange photos with my cellphone

 ‘It’s nice to be able to try and build the life you want for yourself. All the things you start off with are given to you by somebody else. You have to be brave and try to start again. It might be a little scary. Not many people say “let’s start life over and do it again the way I want to.”’ - A qoute I found today

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą