2012 m. vasario 2 d., ketvirtadienis

40

  1. what makes you feel most alive? - Creative work. When I can use my imagination and talents
  2. describe your best kiss. -  I hade so many of them I couldn't choose one 
  3. can you love someone without loving yourself? - No. I always fail in that case
  4. what’s your favorite physical possession?- I don't understand the question
  5. do you think you live in the past, present, or future? - I am more the future person. But I try to live in the present as much as it's possible, even though it's very hard to achieve, when I cannot be with my boyfriend, to travel and do wat I want :)
  6. do you prefer dating someone you’ve known for a long time, or have met recently? - Recently met. The experience I had, showed me that there are too many wrong things in the past between two people. So, it's better if you don't know him.
  7. complete the sentence: “in a perfect world…” - I could live without my ego and won't be hurt
  8. could you enjoy sex without committing emotionally? - NEVER
  9. what’s your earliest memory? - I was a baby and my parents took me to see their parents. And I remember the lamp in my grandmother's kitchen. Don't know why I remember this... No one believes in me. I was a babay, small baby.
  10. what’s something you’ll never understand about the opposite sex? - I don't know. I kinda understand everything they do and feel. No, I don't pretend to be a perfect girlfriend, but men are understandable. 
  11. how do you define the concept of a soul? - I think that the soul is the spot of the light and energy. The soul cannot be bad
  12. on a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your appearance? - 7. I haven't achieved a lot of things talking about my appearance, but I am working on.
  13. how would you define your sense of humor? - I kinda like it. It's intelligent and simple. But not all people do (muhahahaha). 
  14. if someone were to serenade you to win you over, what song would they sing? -  I had one serenade and the song was perfect for me. But I won't tell you the song. That was amazing :o 
  15. are you more concerned with taste or calories when you eat?  -With taste
  16. how do you decide when to let go of something? - I sit down after realising that I've gone too far... and one moment I decide I will change. And I change
  17. do you believe in fate? I believe in fate, but I think that we can change it :)
  18. if you could tell something to an ex, what would you say? - I don't have an ex :D but If I would have one, I would say to him "Fail" :D
  19. what does the third text in your inbox say? - "Missed you" hm...
  20. what are five things that make you cry? -1. Sad, homeless animals. 2. beautiful feeligs 3. when my parents cry 4. seeing the beautiful places I never bin. 5. Funerals
  21. have you ever considered suicide? - Yes
  22. does the end justify the means? hm... not sure
  23. what was the last dream you can remember about? - About strange worlds where I live at nights. And my sisters were there...I remember. 
  24. would you be more hurt by a partner having an emotional affair or a physical affair? - Wow. That's a question. Difficult one. I would be equal mad both times
  25. do you think your astrological sign suits you? - Very much
  26. what’s something a person should know before dating you? - That I am a total bitch. I am not a good girl and I won't lick anyone's ass...
  27. do you believe in life after death? Since I was born...I do. 
  28. what historical period would you most like to live in? - Hm... I would like to live in XIX century or XX. To be hippie maybe...early 70s
  29. do you prefer to stand out or blend in?  - Stand out!
  30. what kind of drink are you? - I am a tea
  31. what’s a trait that you hate in a person? - I hate acting. You can be whoever you want, just don't act. It looks stupidly. I don't know if it's even a trait. But I hate it a lot. I can handle a lot of bad traits, I really do, but I cannot handle acting. 
  32. if you could sleep with any fictional character, who would you do?  - That's a stupid question. I think I wrote before, I wouldn't have sex with a person I am not in loe with. I am not in love with any charaters. :D
  33. which of your five senses could you live without? - Without....sense of humour :D kidding. Hm...If I must choose....what to loose, I would loose the sense of smell. But I like smelling a lot
  34. how has your taste in music changed in the past years? - Well, it hasn't changed a lot. Maybe just that I listen to the more gentle music. Few years ago I listened almost only to metal. Now I prefer rock, also strange music. Like Devendra's Banhart. Don't know what style he is in. I hate styles.
  35. what’s your favorite fairy tale? - Aladin :) Mermaid and... Beauty and the beast. And Buratinas, I adore it.
  36. are looks important in a relationship? - Of course not. Unless he or she smells bad, but that is not a look. 
  37. which parent are you more like?  - What? Mom or Dad? Dad
  38. do you prefer to fuck or make love? - Make love
  39. were you to have children, what would you name them? - Atilas for the boy. Themba for a girl. Ad now you think "poor children"
  40. in general, do you prefer to ask or get asked? - I love both of them equally

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą