2012 m. vasario 8 d., trečiadienis

Me gusta

Ok ok, I am sorry for not blogging a lot. I know I suck.
Here we go... This Saturday I'll be photoshooted with cloths, which I would see tomorrow. I guess it will be a sweet old dress or something. Not trying to guess what style it will be.
Half of this day I was in a really bad mood. I am glad now I will have a really interesting photoshoot on Saturday also I had an amazing pizza with my friend today and I bought a really good book. The whole book about hair and how to wash them with natural products. That is something what Vestina likes. Taking care of her hair.
So, I am looking foraward to the photosession on Saturday, also to tomorrows lectures (we are gonna paint using new technique), also to the Spring and to see my dress..... and and and... I am tired. Wanna go read my new book, which I like a lot. And also, maybe tomorrow or on Friday I am going to the sewing/design school to talk about me stuying there. I guess they could only take me the other year, but that would be great. In 4th course we won't have a lot of lectures and I would have 2 professions, also I would be able to study design in the University or college after the studies in that school. Wish me luck, guys. This week is so crowded.
I also had to visit dentist today and my teeht hurts so much after pizza.... ahr

Me gusta this book.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą