2012 m. vasario 4 d., šeštadienis

Zara

Ok. I am a bit obsessed with zara shop. Well, we have all our obsessions. One thing is that I don't want to have cloths from one shop, also, it's not my style very much. At least I would know what my style is. One day I just adore wearing bohemian cloths, another day I am just a leather jacket and high heels chick.
You  know that with this I am going somewhere. Recently I visited zara shop and found such beautiful shoes with high heels. I didn't want to try them on, because I wore too  much of socks that moment and I didn't want to fall in love with them more, because I didn't have too much money. Also, I am not quite sure if I should wear high heels. It's a pity I fall in love with high heels. Because when I wear them, I am a bit taller than my boyfriend is. And I believe that the shoes I fell in love with are the ones who you cannot wear too much, because it's had to walk with them.



And I don't know which color I should take if I will save some money to buy them and if they will fit me well. 

Yesterday I made a home made bread by myself, I am kinda proud of myself. And today I will have to bake it and prepear a new canvas for new week. A big one. We are strting to work a lot this year. Long work's ahead. Also homework. Have to copy a lot of thing from anathomy book. Huh

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą