2012 m. vasario 27 d., pirmadienis

Blahr

At last, today I bought this hat

I was wanting for this hat too long, that's why I am not very happy I bought it. Well, one thing, it was way too cheap for me not to buy it, also I need to cover my head, when the sun will come up. I have to save my hair. Last summer my hair bleached so much because of the sun. I will never let this happen again. Also, it looks great. Really. Even if you don't believe in this.
I also today bought some stuff from the bodyshop. At last. Something from Morocco.
Me and my cousin Egle, we are good friends also, we decided that I am going to her town and we will spend some time together and we will search for some vintage cloths in second hand shops. In her city there are so many good of them. Man, I am waiting for this to come. Vintage cloths....

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą