2012 m. vasario 9 d., ketvirtadienis

I am alone at home

Today I got my cloths, if you are interested. Met a really nice girl, who will be my stylist. We talked a lot today, not about the photosession, of course. She is interesting.


Love this skirt a lot


The dress is not facinating a lot. It needs some adjsutments


And I underwar dress. Don't know how to call it

All the cloths are too big for me, except the last dress, which is underwear. Today I cannot concentrate, I am sorry. I type with a lot of mistakes and my computer is crashing down, somehow. So, I am gonna take some jewelry and shoes and maybe some dresses too. Looking foraward to be photographed by a good photographer. And I realy liked new painting technique, which we tried today. Also, I am glad to be alone at home for a while. Really missed to be alone....mmm

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą