2012 m. vasario 1 d., trečiadienis

Am I....?

Life is going better. At last holidays are over. I never expect this to say, but I am happy to be back in normal life. Hello studies, I am comming.
So, going to Klaipeda... and on the public traffic add I see that there is 50 percent discount to study languages. I would like to have French courses so much. But to study two languages in one time? Almost signed for the second term for Spanish classes and now... French? What I am thinking about? At leats I know that I want to study something additional. Like to have an opportunity to study in that sewing/design school in Klaipeda. That would be awesome. I have to do the more things I can.
Talking about that school, so my sister's friend is studying there, I had to take photos of her collection. But the collection is off till some time in the future. I just can't believe it's only possible.
I just have an enormous lust right now to study a lot. Am I insane?


Those book shops are amazing. I would lose myself into them. I would buy everything I could carry and pay for...
I sometimes don't understand myself. One day I am a nerd. Another one I feel like an artist. And other day I want to put on make-up and to think pink. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą