2012 m. vasario 13 d., pirmadienis

Photos

Hello, Gangstas. Are you waiting to see some photos of me? Of course, that's not all. And I like the first one the most. Actually I didn't really like my make up. I didn't like those shadows Above the eyes a bit. But we cannot change what is done...

I like this one the most


The shadows. Or maybe you think differently. 
I have been shooted for about 5 hours. And after all this I will have only few pics. But The photographer wants to work with me more. So maybe I'll have more pics after I'll show you all these.

I wanna see some more pics with the red dress.
Today I had to choose among a really good book, which I want to read soooo much and now even a movie is made and I am going to see it in a near future. It is a Lithuanian writer, who I really adore, it's a pity, she is already dead. She is my favourite author. But I assumed that I shouldn't buy books anymore, because I don't have a place to put them. I have full room of them. I need to find this book in a library. Also, I wanted to buy a really nice scarf on sale. Then I've decided I need a heand cream from body shop with rose oil. And after all  I found amazing beige trousers on sale in zara. And in the end I bought them. I am shallow. Can you imagine this, instead of buying a really good book, I bought the trousers. And why the heck I am even writing this?

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą