2012 m. vasario 3 d., penktadienis

Love Cellphone pics

Today is sooooo cold outside. I am so happy I am going home by car, wouldn't handle to go to bus station. An Enormous wind is blowing and snow and -25 C degrees

I wear three pairs of thick socks



mmm... Fall



I found this fella on the street


My handsome boy when he was 3 years old. Personal archive

My sister's and mine work heads :D she is a hairdresser I am a painter

haha. Liked this pic


My graphi works, They look disguisting because of the quallity of the picture :D

My painting, this man. Lecturer took it away from me

For fun

another not finished disaster

The project I was working on for the psychologists. Well, this wasn't a finished one. I didn't have a time to take photo of th finished project. Also, have to paint with bad quallity wall colors and from my head. Not using anything and had to work fast. And me and my friend Gintare, we cut a bigger hole than we had to. 

mmm...zara...mmm... the beatles... :)

measuring my hair. That happened yesterday


showing my ugly face with no make up. 
3 months ago. Now my hair looks thicker and longer a lot. Everything is going well. Looking foward to the summer. Muhahaha

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą