2012 m. vasario 10 d., penktadienis

I want a typing machine

Next week I'll be free 5 days, which is amazing. Amazing as much as it could be. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day. And after that I'll try to rest and sort things out. I mean, to sort things in my room. It became a mess. I need to change something and to recover from the winter. Today it was only - 4 C degrees, it's amazing to live like that. Nice.
So, I am thinking of some adjustments in my room. Want to do something interesting with the lights... or with fabrics. I don't know if I will be in a good mood and won't be very exhausted as I feel know. Wintr, get out of our country, you, whore.


mm...Lights

I rember us building a tent in the middle of the room. I liked sleeping inside of it


I like old copboards. I have one in my room

This room is so beautiful. I remember sleeping in a very similar room when I was a child at my grandmma's

mmmm

And a typing machine. I'd love to be able to build some kind of tent in my room, where I could dream and write with my imaginry typing machine. I want a typing machine soooo much :( and a gramophone for myself

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą